Wednesday, June 23, 2010

EFT

Yesterday, I called in to EFT Radio and spoke to Marla M, who talked me through EFT for my eyes for what I saw when Adan destroyed the house.

I was startled in a good way to find that my eyes were weeping when she walked me through the process of letting go of the cataracts.
The key words were:
my eyes were horrified, especially my left eye (connected to the right side of my brain)
My throat was speechless (my feelings felt stuck in my throat)
I could not cry; I was in such shock, I couldn't feel; I was detached.

6/25
I continued tapping away yesterday and today on my vision and cataracts and I find I am getting less anxious, waking up happy, feeling more relaxed. I am not stressing about things I have not yet done and about my vision. The racing heartbeat is all but gone. I feel like it may have been related to my perception of my dissipating vision, especially when driving.

I also see that the cataract is mainly located in my left lower vision. I can access upper left vision; left lower vision is compromised. This seems to be the area that corresponds to the right brain section that deals with the past. So I will continue to tap away at my past feelings.
I have also noticed in the last 2 days that when I rub my eyes now, there is some matter that is coming out of my eyes. That wasn't happening before. Could it be cataract material? I can't say that I can see any better out of the left eye yet, but I am so hopeful.




No comments:

Post a Comment